Wednesday, October 28, 2020

ABOUT TEACHER JOSHUA JAMES


Our team follows the teachings of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. We preach the Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation through the power of the Holy Spirit. We are a prophetic teaching ministry that brings salvation, healing and deliverance to people around the world.   

A Letter:  "Joshua, a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ called by God to preach the good news of salvation.  Jesus Christ died on the cross, He was buried and rose from the dead on the third day.  He is the Son of God who is the sacrifice for our sins.  Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world.  

I have spent the majority of my life in the faith in the country of Israel. I received a diploma in  biblical studies from the Jerusalem University College. I have ministered and lived throughout the entire country of Israel.  I am a true Israelite who follows Jesus the Messiah.  Like the Apostle Paul, I also was powerfully born again through faith in Jesus and was sent out to preach the gospel. God has called me to be a prophetic Bible teacher to the nations. By the grace of God I have traveled the world as a minister of Christ—teaching the Bible. In the past several years I have ministered in nearly thirty countries around the world. I have suffered for Christ and serve Him with great joy everyday in faith and holiness.  I serve primarily in the ministry of deliverance through setting people free by the power of the Holy Spirit. I have witnessed many powerful miracles of salvation, healing and deliverance. I meet privately with individuals in their homes for deliverance and assist in setting up home churches as well as speaking in churches and at conference meetings around the world.  We have regular home church meetings and do public evangelism.  We also have an on-line ministry which reaches thousands of people all over the world with bible teaching, prayer and prophetic world news. You can watch daily true world news on, The Joshua Report.

Heaven and Hell are both real places and we must teach people about eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.  The End Times are approaching quickly and we must prepare the people. Many people are waking up and are open to hearing the truth. We hope to work with other true brethren around the world so that many souls will be saved through this ministry.  In order to continue our work we really need your help and financial support."

DONATE HERE TO HELP US FUND THE WORK OF THE GOSPEL.

https://www.teacherjoshuajames.com/

GOD WILL RICHLY BLESS YOU FOR HELPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment